We are proud to serve the area as an Apple Authorized Service Provider. With over 12 years of experience with Macs we perform the majority of the Apple repairs in-house quickly and efficiently and guarantee the best support in the area.
APPLE REPAIR PROCESS
- Customer gets checked in through our database with all contact info and what the issue is with the machine.
- Apple requires customers turn off FIND MY on their devices prior to repair. Repairs cannot be created with FIND MY turned on.
- System goes into a service queue where machines are picked up first in first out.
- Upon machine getting to the technicians bench, required diagnostics are run using apple servers to determine/verify problem.
- Once diagnostics are run and correct parts are determined for repair, customer is contacted with diagnostic report of what is needed and the cost. At that time, customer can agree to repair or decline repair and pick up machine.
- All Out of Warranty repairs are done at an exchange price, meaning defective/failed part is returned to apple.
- Repairs on devices with Applecare+ warranty are as follows: Screen replacements carry an Apple deductible of $99 (+tax). All other Applecare+ warranty repairs carry an Apple deductible of $299.
- All machines that are determined to have liquid damage are mailed to apple either at the Applecare+ deductible of $299 or at full customer expense which is relayed to customer prior to starting mail in process.
- Out of warranty repairs are typically 2 hours of labor ($70 per hour) plus cost of parts.
- Once customer agrees to repair, the repair is created and parts are ordered
- Apple often overnights the parts but occasionally it will take an additional day or two to get the parts in.
- Once parts are delivered, repairs are done the same day
- After repairs are complete and all diagnostics are run, customer is called that machine is ready for pickup.